Wednesday, February 15, 2006

My Valentine's Day


Nobody seemed to be too concerned with Valentines Day yesterday. I had 2 classes last night and neither professor demonstrated brevity. As a matter of fact, I think yesterday was the longest class sessions I had had all semester. We even went about 10 minutes over! Hmm… I’m not sure why this occurred. School is important, but I wanted to see my valentine!!

Shannon experienced this as well. Her principal called a school wide after school meeting for an hour and a half. Would you like to know the great importance of this meeting??? Sharpies. Yep. Sharpies. It was a sales presentation of Sharpies. Stop laughing..I’m not lying. Her principal made all teachers stay an hour and half longer on Valentine’s Day to talk about the greatness of the Sharpie.

Well, Shan and I were still able to have a nice dinner when I got home around 9 pm. We went to Tia’s and had some fajitas. We had a good dinner and a good laugh when I asked the waitress to give us some more tor till as. Sidenote: I have an Aunt that mispronounces the Spanish letter ll, so every time I refer to them, I purposely mispronounce it. Ok, well, that’s right. I accidentally mispronounced it in front of that waitress and Shan and I couldn’t stop laughing when she gave me a weird look. She said “tor till as… oh tortillas?” It’s funny because I’m actually about 50% fluent in Spanish. Anywho…that’s our story on Valentine’s Day.

4 Comments:

Blogger Mr. President said...

Sharpies are the most important thing in this world!!!!

3:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's True!

5:52 AM  
Blogger Shannon said...

You are a funny Valentine!! "Can we have some more tor till li as?????" There is never a dull moment with you!!

7:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why is everyone bashin on Sharpies??? Without those you wouldn't beable to permenantly write I Love You on the outside of your Valentine Card???? Humm who knew.....

1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home