Sunday, January 08, 2006

Online Professor Follow Up

Follow up on the email I sent to my online professor. Well, it took him about 2 ½ days to reply to that email and all he could say was that he would try to watch everyone and not let them get too far behind. Well, as he was watching I decided to take one of our tests that were available and I only had 2 days left to take it. Well, he had passworded it. I emailed him on that! He replies that it was his goof and fixed the glitch. I tell you what…they pay these guys to do less work than us and we pay to hassle with them. Oh, and after I took my online multiple guess test, it didn’t give me the grade. What kind of online test would give you the message “your test needs to be graded.” That means the professor hadn’t even spent the time to fill in the key template they have that will automatically grade the test for you. I have decided to work towards a new career…online professor. Apparently, you get paid well and have nothing to do.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mr. President said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:05 AM  
Blogger Mr. President said...

I just hope that this new career will be eveything you dream it to be!!!!

3:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home