Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Death to Sheener

Well, the time is nearing. Next Tuesday I start the brutal schedule of classes that I have signed up for. I’m very determined to graduate and be done with this black hole of a thing called college. In a way I’m excited because I am really trying to lose some weight and I think a huge factor that effects how well you can accomplish this depends on routine. You have to have a routine. So, I will either be going to school or work and Sunday night will be my only day off each week. I want to work hard so that I can enjoy this time. It will be very important for me to not get behind. I would definitely consider myself a professional college for the main reason that even my wife has a hard time believing I’m in school because I’m very good at procrastinating and getting projects done in no time. This will not be the case this semester. You will see me with my head in the book at most times or I will be in a bad mood because I’m staring at all the work I haven’t done. So I pray for a good routine and that I’m able to stay on top of things.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mr. President said...

Time to be CLUTCH!!! I can give you a lesson if you need me too!

HA!

You will survive this time... and you will be building character.

1:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home