Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Ants

So one night Shannon and I are just getting some sleep and then around 3 am Shannon turns the light on and says something is biting her. We pull back the covers and there are ants climbing the walls and climbing the bed. Ants!!! We are in a second floor apt!!! Well, I had to make a late night/early morning walmart run. I nuked every one of them. Do you think I saw the last of them?? No sir!!! They found another way into my bathroom. That’s ok, cause I was prepared!! I nuked em and sealed up there entrance. Well, the war wages on. They hit me where it hurt the next time they appeared. The sacred and taboo….the kitchen. Yes, they were crawling all over my counter. Well, I had told the apt manager about my “run in,” but her reply was that it would be a week before the exterminator could come. She gave me some ant bait. Well, I started to do the ant bait, but I just couldn’t watch them run all over my kitchen. I killed every last one of em. So you think I would be done with it. Nope. I found em in my closet yesterday. I tell you what…Friday can’t get here fast enough. This place aint big enough for all of us. There can be only one!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Mr. President said...

That is what I am talking about...

An Epic battle between good and evil!!

Use the force...

2:59 PM  
Blogger Mr. President said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They are probably sugar ants, and they are blind. When you spray that killer stuff on them, you are spraying over their scent line, so the ones that survive don't know where to go and will then take over another area of your apartment. Next time you see a bunch of them, spray that stuff around them in a circle and watch them. Funny stuff!

11:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home