Thursday, June 08, 2006

A New Blog!

I know it has been sometime since I last wrote a blog, but busy I have been. I had written a nice blog about field day at Shannon’s school because I went to help her. Those kids are hilarious. Well, I never posted it because I kept getting sidetracked. Anyway…I replaced the hard drive on my old pc with a bigger one so all old data, unless I backed it up, is lost. The old one was locking up and I knew it was time. I put Linux on part of it so I can learn a little bit about it.

Let me recap the past month. Shannon accepted a job at Alvarado North elementary school. I have been doing ECAP process to get certified to teach and I take my content test Saturday morning. I found us a place to live in Rendon which we are currently fixing up. Actually Shannon is fixing it up. See it’s my great aunt’s place, but she has been in a nursing home so we are going to live there and take care of it. Well, I know this isn’t an exciting blog, but I thought I would bring you up to speed on where we are. Now, many things to do and so little time…

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where is the excitement?!?! Make your mediocre life seem important so that the people who read this blog don't feel like they wasted their time... Time is money... And I don't like to waste money.

Picture this.. everytime you went online to google to search you throw a five dollar bill in the trash...That is literally what I am doing when I read this blog...

Bring on the excitement!!!!!!

12:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

harsh words from someone so dull as to not leave their name....

7:17 AM  
Blogger Mr. President said...

Perhaps someone did not have an account but felt the need to unleash. My advice is make your blogs more exciting then people will not leave comments like this. There you have it, a solution to the problem.

11:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think you identified the loser that commented. You even put a picture to the name. His name was Phil!!!! dun dun dun DUN!!!

5:31 AM  
Blogger Mr. President said...

How could you say such a thing!

4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home