Sunday, March 12, 2006


Well, I don’t have anything pressing or mind invoking to tell you. I’m mainly writing because it has been too long since I wrote last. I’ll just talk a little about my week I guess. This past week has been unproductive, but when you go and go eventually you hit one of these. However, it hasn’t been a bad week.

Last Saturday an old friend of mine got married and as Danny put it, finished off the last of us. If you look around the circle of some of my oldest friends you will find that they are all married. I married last year and Alan ties the knot last week. He did get a sweet person so my congrats to them. I would post a pic from their wedding here, but my wife lacks skillz in taking pictures. She can look good in them, but she sure can’t take ‘em.

Then Tuesday, after a very hard Geology test, Kris, Kody, and Chris who we just call C-Low came out to my apartment for a little LAN action. Over the past 5 years I have been playing halo whenever I get the chance. The chance doesn’t come too often, so I always cherish it when it does. Anywho, we had enough for 2 v 2 and all the games were good. I pwned, like I always do. He he he. Pwned is a slang word for “purely owned.” That means that I won, no contest. Well, that isn’t really completely true, Kris, Kody, C-Low, and I all have our different styles and they are all good. It was a fun time. Then the next day was Wednesday.

Shannon and I both took the day completely off so we could get to know each other again. We had a rather enjoyable time as well. We slept late, had breakfast together and then decided what we wanted to do. She was due for an oil change and I was due for an inspection so we took both our cars to the shop to get work done. I was leery about my inspection because my tires were not in good shape. Sure enough, my car failed inspection because my tires didn’t have enough tread and my windshield wipers were stripped. So I had to shell out 500 hotdogs for that. That was an expensive inspection! Then we left my car there and took her car as we went out to Chili’s. That was good! After that we went back to the apt and took a 45 minute nap. Once we got up, we did our taxes and just as we finished with that, I received a call that my car was ready. So finally to finish our day we rented Walk The Line. It was ok. I thought I was going to like more of the songs, but other than that, I think Phoenix did a good job in it.

Thursday was nothing special, but I grabbed Shannon again and took her with me to school. After my class let out, we wrapped up in blankets and watched DBU beat up on Pan Am. It was good times. Overall, it wasn’t a bad week.

11 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

I really tried to take some good pictures at Alan's wedding. It must be the camera.

1:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wake me up when your life becomes more exciting!!!!!!

1:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like the post. doesn't have to be exciting, just good to know what's going on. that said, i don't remember my phone ringing on tuesday for a game of "hello". what's the dealiyo? nah, i know you figured i couln't play anyway, but the thing is.. I can do stuff at night now, just have to get to work by midnight on Sunday - Thursday nights. However, if you catch me on a Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday, I can usually take time off at the last minute since we have enough peeps scheduled. so there.. Lan at sheener's next week? Get Phil and Kris or Kody and we'll do it up. Maybe we can get some bbq action going too. a little grillin and killing.. gotta love it.

2:16 AM  
Blogger Mr. President said...

The Prez wants to be there.... Wake up anonymous......The Shig's LIFE is EXCITING NOW!!!!

2:47 AM  
Blogger Mr. President said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wonder who that anonymous could be??? Hmmm...Hey danny, I don't think I could do something like that for a little while, but I'll keep trying to feel out some free time and I'll let you know.

7:33 AM  
Blogger Mr. President said...

See Shig you fail because you say "I don't think" a lot..... That is truly why you fail!

Think More, Be More!

10:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your the one that deletes your own posts and that is why you fail!

10:59 AM  
Blogger Mr. President said...

Your blog is horrible... It locks up and therefore I click the submit button twice. I blame the problems of the world on YOU!!

4:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I blame that on the fact that you are a cyberspace caveman...still using IE. That is why you fail! Shake hands with Mozilla and you might reduce your PICNIC! (Problem In Chair, Not In Computer)

4:20 PM  
Blogger Mr. President said...

End User Error = Shig!

10:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home