Saturday, December 24, 2005

The Office


My good friend Danny told me about this show called The Office. He had hyped it up pretty good and since we have a similar since of humor I knew it was going to be good. Oh and it was!!! I have watched each episode a couple of times, mainly because they are not long, but full of comedy. Steve Carell is the main guy in this show and his comedy is little different than most. He is a master at awkward moments. His whole routine is based off of saying the wrong thing at the wrong time and there is no one better at it. If you are fan of subtleties then I strong recommend getting your hands on this show. You can check him out at this link.... The Office.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you enjoy it.

8:56 AM  
Blogger Mr. President said...

I will have to check out this office. Perhaps it is like my everyday life.

10:10 PM  
Blogger Mr. President said...

It is like my everyday life....

1:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home